Advanced Dermal Filler Course
- Important facial Anatomy and Facial danger zones for dermal fillers
- Medical questionnaire
- Consent forms
- Treatment information
- Before & Afters
- Injection techniques both with cannula and needle
- Safety & Hygiene
- Indications and Contra-indications
- Risks, side effects, complications
- Realistic expectations with treatments and product performance
- Velocity of Dermal fillers
- Practical Work
- Corrective work
You are required to arrange models.
Model prices are as follows:
Filler - £35 per ml
Please click the link below and follow these steps to apply for finance based on affordability, up to three years.
2. Under training you will need to select Training with Kimberley Grace and pick the course you have purchased. (or want to finance in full)
3. Add this to your cart
4. Check out and start your finance application, you will be asked to provide bank statements of earnings so they can do your checks based on affordability. Please make sure you agree to all the terms and conditions.
5. Wait for your finance application to be approved.
It Is your responsibility to contact us once your finance is approved. We are not notified and will hold no responsibility if you are unable to attend a course date. So we can offer you availability please email email@example.com as soon as your finance application has been processed.