89 Bellegrove Road
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Kimberley Grace , the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Kimberley Grace and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Kimberley Grace and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services. You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Returns and Refunds
All e-learning content is non-refundable or exchangeable once purchased as all intellectual property is trademarked and copyrighted.
All in-store course bookings have a 20% non-refundable booking fee, which is off the value of 20% of the course total. Full payment is required 7 days prior to the course date. You can reschedule a course booking with 30 days notice. An 80% refund will be issued to the card on file within 7-10 working days. Anything outside of these time frames will not be eligible for a refund on the full balance of the course.
All Aesthetic training courses must be approved finance or 20% booking fee paid in full within 48 hours of booking.
Refunds incur a £12 admin.
On enrolment, please provide the correct details for the student if purchasing for a third party.
In the rare event of a product arriving damaged or faulty the customer must return the item within 7 working days with the proof of purchase. You must email this to firstname.lastname@example.org to be eligible for an exchange.
Failing to collect or receive your parcel.
In the unlikely event that a customer fails to receive their parcel within their chosen delivery slot. The customer must await the parcel to be returned to Kimberley Grace. Once the parcel is returned the customer will be billed an additional postage fee in order for the parcel to be resent. Once the additional postage fee is paid the parcel will be resent with the chosen delivery method. At this stage a refund will not be processed as it will be outside of the return date.
Kimberley Grace will not send any replacement parcels until the parcel is received back and processed by our customer service team. Sadly, we have no control over timeframes and urge customers to make sure they collect/receive parcels prior to them having to be returned.
Reporting a parcel lost or stolen.
In unforeseen circumstances where a parcel is lost or stolen, we will not investigate until the customer has consented to file a police report. Once the police report has been filed, we will then be able to assist. Once the parcel is identified as lost or stolen you have 7 working days to complete the police report and provide us with the reference number. By completing a purchase you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
Selecting deliver to a ‘safe place’
In the event your parcel goes missing from a chosen safe place delivery method. We will be unable to investigate, resend or refund your parcel.
Returning your parcel.
If you return your parcel and request a refund the delivery method payment will be deducted from your total refundable balance. If products have been used or opened we will not issue a refund. If you would then like products returned back to you we will request an additional postage fee before returning. You will have 7 working days to complete this request. After 7 days the products will be disposed of and we will not longer be able to return. If products are faulty we will product test and refund within 14 days of receiving your parcel.
Complaints are to be emailed to email@example.com with their order number and date of purchase. We aim to respond within 72 hours.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
1. All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Kimberley Grace , our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner's prior written permission
2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Kimberley Grace .
4. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Website;
in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
5. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
6. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
7. We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
8. You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
does not affect any statutory rights.
Password and security
9. When you register on this Website, you will be asked to create a password, which you should keep confidential and not disclose or share with anyone.
10. If we have reason to believe that there is or is likely to be any misuse of the Website or breach of security, we may require you to change your password or suspend your account.
Links to other websites
11. This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Kimberley Grace or that of our affiliates.
12. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
13. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
15. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Kimberley Grace makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Kimberley Grace is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
16. Whilst Kimberley Grace uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
17. Kimberley Grace accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
18. Kimberley Grace reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
19. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
20. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control. 21. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Kimberley Grace accepts no liability for any of the following:
any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
c. any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
22. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
23. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
25. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
26. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
27. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
28. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Kimberley Grace details
29. Kimberley Grace is a company incorporated in with registered number whose registered address is
89 Bellegrove Road, Welling DA16 3PG , and it operates the Website www.kimberleygracelashes.co.uk. www.kimberleygraceofficial.com
You can contact Kimberley Grace by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
30. These terms and conditions were created using a document from Rocket Lawyer (https://www.rocketlawyer.co.uk).